PP Laboratory Fume Hoods Manufacturers Specifications :
PP is one of the lighter common plastics with excellent electrical properties and can be used as a high frequency insulation material resistant to heat and humidity. Good acid resistance, easy cleaning, oxidation resistance, good surface gloss
1. PP Laboratory Fume Hoods Manufacturers countertop: Pplypropylene is resistant to strong acid and alkali, waterproof, corrosion-resistant, non-deformable, non-toxic and easy to
clean; 8mm thick pp board is used. Anti strongest chemical special function.
2. PP Laboratory Fume Hoods Manufacturers cabinet plate: 8mm thick polypropylene plate; all the columns and beams are properly designed to ensure the installation of spare parts,
ensuring the bearing and the appearance of the appearance, and the slotting and bending welding of the engraving machine. All
joints are welded at high temperatures.
3, PP laboratory fume hoods manufacturers door panel, drawer panel: 16mm thick ploypropylene ( PP) board; the board surface is not warped, crack-resistant, moisture-resistant, smooth
and easy to clean, acid and alkali resistant, corrosion-resistant.
4. PP Laboratory Fume Hoods Manufacturers hand: high-quality polypropylene (PP) handle, one injection molding, with copper core screw cap to prevent rust; PP injection
screw is used when installing the handle to prevent rust.
5, PP laboratory fume hoods manufacturers screw cap: Where the screw is reinforced, you must use a screw cap to prevent rust.
6, PP Laboratory Fume Hoods Manufacturers window: window can choose 5mm tempered glass and 5mm plexiglass: tempered glass is resistant to high temperature, scratch,
easy to clean, afraid of strong acid and alkali, afraid of corrosion; plexiglass window is resistant to strong acid and alkali,
corrosion resistance, high temperature I am afraid of scratching.
8. PP Laboratory Fume Hoods Manufacturers window profile: In order to ensure the smooth sliding of the window glass, it will not be damaged during the sliding process;
the special profile is made.
9. PP Laboratory Fume Hoods Manufacturers window profile: In order to ensure the smooth sliding of the window glass, it will not be damaged during the sliding process;
Window profiles. The material is PVC, and the structure can be divided into: chute, upper frame, left and right frame, drop
hand, plug. After special design, it can maintain stable shape without screw fixing.
10. PP Laboratory Fume Hoods Manufacturers Lighting: PP material case with 220V and 30W fluorescent lamps.
11, PP Fume Hoods Manufacturers deflector: 5mm thick PP sheet, and fixed with a one-shot injection molded clamp.
12. PP Laboratory Fume Hoods Manufacturers gas collecting hood: PP is injection-molded and has a diameter of 250mm.
Full steel laboratory fume hoods details :
1, Steel laboratory fume hoods: Use the steel of Shanghai Baogang or the same grade 1.2mm cold-rolled steel bending forming, surface after Akzo Nobel EPOXY spray anti-corrosion treatment.
2, Laboratory fume hoods countertops: solid physical and chemical board, epoxy board, ceramic board, marble, the edge into the arc edge. The outer edge of two-way arc chamfer; it can resist acid, alkali, strong oxidizer and other corrosion reagents. (Thickness, brand customer matching)
3, Steel laboratory fume hoods OTC liner: the thickness of 6mm Shanghai VIA Anti-Beat board, the side configuration window for maintenance of waterway, circuit or gas line maintenance; the use of three-stage design allows experiment with different proportion of harmful gases can be effective, faster discharge.
4,Steel laboratory fume hoods windows: 5mm thick safety glass, window with stainless steel chain drive, counterweight, CVT balance weight design, lifting freely, height can be parked in any position, no noise, greatly extending the service life; Automatic homing function (with self-rebounding pulley cable and automatic return belt), the opening height above the center, the window has an automatic return to the middle of the function.
5, Steel laboratory fume hoods suspension cable: The use of synchronous belt or stainless steel chain push and pull connection to ensure the stability of the control door lift at the same time achieve the best anti-corrosion effect, the belt core with 7 wires to ensure that the belt bearing capacity is much higher than the weight of the weight.
6, Steel laboratory fume hoods Set hood: the use of PVC welding material forming, with condensate tank function.
7, Steel laboratory fume hoods LCD control panel: After the controller is powered on, the buzzer beeps once, the red indicator lights up, and the system enters the standby state. In standby mode, pressing the [On / Off] button will activate the controller. At this point green light is on, LCD backlight is on.
8,Steel laboratory fume hoods noise (and ventilation system supporting): ≤ 60dB (GB).
9, Steel laboratory fume hoods other: Equipped with electronic display device to ensure that the exhaust volume is the minimum reasonable value in actual use, noise (and ventilation system): ≤ 60dB (GB).
10, Steel laboratory fume hoods adjust the feet: special corrosion-resistant laboratory dedicated plastic injection feet, adjustable height 30mm-50m.
|Name||Model||Outside dimensions H*W*D(mm)|